Maine

I have 3 Black Australorp pullets that need to go to their new home!
I am located in Midcoast Maine! Please PM me or reply here if at all interested. I'm happy to provide more information and pictures.
IMG_0606.jpeg

Do you have any known mites on any of your birds (especially him) or any known diseases in your flock? Is he vaccinated, and if so, of what? Do you have a price for him?

Sorry that I'm not currently interested. I'm just asking because I've been looking at Lavender Ameraucana roosters lately just in case my Bobby is really a pullet. He's supposed to be a cockerel, but isn't very dominant. I'm just looking for a backup plan just in case. Don't wait on me, please, on rehoming this gorgeous guy. :)

Thank you! Now I’m looking to place. Breeding pair of Khaki Campbell ducks. 4 months old, also hand raised…but the drake keeps trying to create ‘chucks’…The chickens were not receptive! And then I learned the hens could die due to drake’s, um, physiology. I have so much to learn!
Oh. If I could have ducks.... But I don't have a good enough natural water source for them to satisfy... I hope you can find a really good home for them! If you had the space, you could keep them separated. :p

Oh. If I could have ducks.... But I don't have a good enough natural water source for them to satisfy... I hope you can find a really good home for them! If you had the space, you could keep them separated. :p
Amazing - though not really as they are very beautiful, healthy ducks, they are already going to an ideal new home, a farm with other ducks & lots of room in Saco. I am very grateful! Yes, the chickens are relieved! 😊

Back
Top Bottom