Maine

Birds were out in the sunshine today despite the cold. They ran in pretty quick when a coyote appeared mid afternoon. Apparently all the little snacks in the forest were hiding from the cold too. Eggs froze quick this morning!

Birds were out in the sunshine today despite the cold. They ran in pretty quick when a coyote appeared mid afternoon. Apparently all the little snacks in the forest were hiding from the cold too. Eggs froze quick this morning!
I'm glad they're ok! A coyote is scary around the birds. 😬

I'm glad they're ok! A coyote is scary around the birds. 😬
We scared it off. We are quite a ways away from the woods surrounded by wide open fields. We see prints around in the fields from the night when the chickens are locked up safe but nothing usually makes the trek during the daylight hours. He must’ve just been hungry. He wasn’t all scrawny and mangy like they usually are this time of year.

Need to rehome two sultan roosters. I hatched a bunch last spring and unfortunately most turned out to be roosters. They are very calm roosters and know their manners around people and hens.

Free to a good home. I am in the Portland area, but would drive a reasonable distance for the right home.

Attachments

• IMG_20230221_125609405.jpg
    IMG_20230221_125609405.jpg
    789.5 KB · Views: 5
  • sultans2.jpg
    sultans2.jpg
    554.6 KB · Views: 8
  • sultans.jpg
    sultans.jpg
    570.8 KB · Views: 5
Need to rehome two sultan roosters. I hatched a bunch last spring and unfortunately most turned out to be roosters. They are very calm roosters and know their manners around people and hens.

Free to a good home. I am in the Portland area, but would drive a reasonable distance for the right home.
I’m interested. Can you PM me?

Back
Top Bottom