Make my day! What is the funniest chicken story you have?

big_smile.png

Quote:
omg thta is tooooooooooooooooooo funny! i can visualize this now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks 4 the chuckle

I have a tiny mixed breed bantam hen named ginger I had bought at a swap with a handicapped japanese hen. One day this past summer I was outside on the patio enjoying coffee and a donut (plain cake donut) I had taken a bite of the donut and held my hand down with the donut in it. Ginger came creeping around taking a few steps and hiding behind something along the way like she was the best spy chicken ever. I thought what is she doing. The other chickens were in the garden tilling up the dirt for me so I began watching them forgetting all about ginger creeping closer, donut still in my hand hanging down beside the chair and all the sudden I hear this BAAAAAWKKKKK! Ginger snuck under the chair let out this howl, stole my donut and took off. SHe ran so fast across the yard dragging this donut to what she thought was safety, turns out the other chickens caught wind of the whole thing and saw her dragging it across the yard and all the others ran in for a slice of the pie. By the time they got there she had devoured half the donut! When all this took place I had taken a sip of my coffee and hadn't swallowed it yet, upon laughing at her with a mouth full of coffee (which I don't reccomend) It wound up coming out of my nose.

Nice spring day out in the pasture with horses when all of a sudden they go on high Alert! Because streaking thru the grass is an unidentified not quite flying object! turns out to be a banty roo with plastic sack attached to his foot. Everytime he moved the monster right behind him moved also and the race was on again.This poor guy he would stop and I'd almost make it to him and then a breeze came up and the sack would inflat and off he went! I lost him on the 5th time around the barn but finally located him crammed between hay bales with only the plastic sack showing.
lol.png

I had a cat that had something like that happen to him- he got the string of a mylar balloon (deflated) caught on his leg, and he went FLYING back and forth through the house several times with that thing chasing him and making a scary noise- it took several minutes to finally catch him, and his eyes were HUGE!! We laughed so hard we cried...

big_smile.png
It is very hard to rescue when you are laughing so hard the tears are falling fast and furious!!!
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom