Make shift incubator/hatcher?

Pics
Right so to recap bought a temp adjustable pet heating pad that will be here tomorrow.

Had a issue with a eBay seller turns out their translator (unsure if eBay translates) but the translation from English to German was not good so I ended up using Google translate from English to German which cleared everything up and the apologize from the translation issue and I should have my new bator round the 9th of next month!

Just double checked my incubation notes the first staggered hatch if on time goes into lock down Sunday and hopefully be fully hatched by the 4th of April.

Then the only remaining egg from the second 4 egg staggered hatch goes on lock down the 5th and hopefully fully hatched by the 9th.

Then my naked neck eggs (out of 12 one was not fertile and one quite so I just pulled them) those go on lock down the 9th of April and be fully hatched by the 13th.

And then I have some blue lace wyandonette eggs those go on lock down the 15th and hopefully be hatched on the 19th.

I also bought styrofoam shipping boxes for eggs so I can ship some here in the UK.

Also ended up buying 3 different size leg rings so I can tell which chicks I want to keep back and not sell.
Do you have four "sets" of eggs going at the same time in the same bator?

ARE YOU NUTS?
Girl what in the world are you thinking?
I can not imagine four!
:barnie
No wonder you can't sleep!

ARE YOU NUTS?
I can not imagine four!
Ya basically four sets had to stack them 2 high in my 30 egg bator as I have 31 in there if I counted right. I also have 6 salmon faverolle Hatching eggs going to be here next Friday and hopefully win the 12 buff Orpingtons hatching eggs I'm losing on (wth auto correct that is suppose to be biding on u dumb phone) and if I do win those will be here next Friday at the latest lol

Last edited:
Seller pulled their head out and apologized and promised my item would be sent we chalk it up to lost in translation if you will I get this time of year is hard but damn it they need english speakers so this stuff don't happen.

I have a love hate realtionship with amazon I will say tho deliveries have been missed enough times to get over a year of prime free with them ;).
Glad you got it sorted! I’ve got my supplies for a DIY cabinet bator that I swear I’m doing Saturday even if it kills me! It was supposed to be my winter break project :barnie I’m basically 4 months late.

ARE YOU NUTS?
I can not imagine four!
Kiki this is what happens once you start incubating! You will see. You start off by the book and only filling what you have. Then next thing you know...chick happens lol my whole table downstairs is full of eggs and hatching things.

Glad you got it sorted! I’ve got my supplies for a DIY cabinet bator that I swear I’m doing Saturday even if it kills me! It was supposed to be my winter break project :barnie I’m basically 4 months late.

Kiki this is what happens once you start incubating! You will see. You start off by the book and only filling what you have. Then next thing you know...chick happens lol my whole table downstairs is full of eggs and hatching things.
byc cant hear.gif

I am already going nuts girl!
I can not imagine what is going to happen if I go any nuttier.

I'm glad I got it sorted to I was ready to jump on a plane to Germany and beat someone lol I know how it is falling behind on projects. My 18x16 run was supposed to be done last August.

And @KikisGirls @AlleysChicks is right ;)

Back
Top Bottom