Make shift incubator/hatcher?

Ok I had a bit of a idea that dumb pet heating pad the hottest that dumb thing gets is 40c but needs to be put at 55c to get up there once it thinks it reaches that temp it kicks off and is suppose to kick back on when it falls below that temp good in theroy but exceuted poorly in this product!

So my idea is to take my titan incubator brand electric brooder hen and put it on it's side and a cage across it so the chicks can't get near it in hopes I can get the temp half decent.

anyone think this may work? cuz seriously I'm getting really :mad:

Lol explains the balut issue lol. But makes me want ducks now that is totally her fault and the other duck enablers on that thread lol
I was surprised with 7 Pekin ducklings last Easter. I absolutely hated them. Messy & stinky. Swore I’d never have another duck because of it. Guess what’s in my bator? 4 Duck eggs lol Muscovy ducks. Fell in love with them because of several BYC members. I’m hoping they make it.

I'm curious what ducks make the best egg and pet type (don't like duck to eat tho). And I think I found a way to get that stupid pet heating pad to work I have til sunday to work it out! thus far tho if I put it at 55c it goes up to like 38.5c-39.5c I know the later is a bit u, hot for them tho.

I'm curious what ducks make the best egg and pet type (don't like duck to eat tho). And I think I found a way to get that stupid pet heating pad to work I have til sunday to work it out! thus far tho if I put it at 55c it goes up to like 38.5c-39.5c I know the later is a bit u, hot for them tho.
:barnie

Can you get a picture of the set up you are talking about in the post above.
I am confused...although a picture probably won't help me because I still won't know what to tell you to do!

Back
Top Bottom