Make shift incubator/hatcher?

Right so I decided to do a spead sheet for my hatches for this year info included is:
Hatch Name/#.
Where the eggs are from.
Eggs In Hatch.
Start Date, Lockdown Date, Hatch Date.
Quitters/Non-Fertile.
Eggs gone to lockdown.
Eggs hatched.
Late quitters/unhatched.

Followed by working out over all totals of eggs hatched vs eggs unhatched/quitters as well as total of eggs hatched from my own flock.
Plus over all number of eggs incubated

Ya should have done it sooner but hey I'm doing it now!

Brahma x silkie egg at day 16

Attachments

• IMG_20180402_204625.jpg
    IMG_20180402_204625.jpg
    208.6 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_20180402_204604.jpg
    IMG_20180402_204604.jpg
    303.3 KB · Views: 3
I don’t have pigs lol I said I need some. My grandpa used to have some when he was young and had to get rid of them because they got aggressive. People aggressive.
My Grandmother used to raise 4 or 5 pigs every year when I was a kid.None of my memories of pigs are very pleasant.I know they used to tear up land wherever they would put pen.They were very messy and didn't smell good.When I was 10 yrs.old my uncle told me he would give me $5 if I could ride pig for 10 seconds.$5 seemed like a lot of money back then so I decided I would go for it.Big mistake I will never forget how stupid that was.We waited for pig to get near side of pen and then uncle lifted me over pen and sat me on back of 600lb pig.The pig took off and I slip over on side of pig and was pinned between pig and side of pen.He then drug me around with my back scapping pen wall.I didn't want to let go and get trampled so held on as long as I could.In the end I was covered in cuts and bruises my clothes were torn off hanging on side of pen.I was left crying while my uncle was laughing his butt off.I'm not sure if I made 10 secs. but he paid my $5.The best part of the whole ordeal was when my Grandmother came out and seen what had happened.She busted shovel handle over my Uncle"s head .She didn't stop hitting him with nub of that shovel handle until she heard me start laughing.When it was all over she didnt talk to either of us for 2 days.

My Grandmother used to raise 4 or 5 pigs every year when I was a kid.None of my memories of pigs are very pleasant.I know they used to tear up land wherever they would put pen.They were very messy and didn't smell good.When I was 10 yrs.old my uncle told me he would give me $5 if I could ride pig for 10 seconds.$5 seemed like a lot of money back then so I decided I would go for it.Big mistake I will never forget how stupid that was.We waited for pig to get near side of pen and then uncle lifted me over pen and sat me on back of 600lb pig.The pig took off and I slip over on side of pig and was pinned between pig and side of pen.He then drug me around with my back scapping pen wall.I didn't want to let go and get trampled so held on as long as I could.In the end I was covered in cuts and bruises my clothes were torn off hanging on side of pen.I was left crying while my uncle was laughing his butt off.I'm not sure if I made 10 secs. but he paid my $5.The best part of the whole ordeal was when my Grandmother came out and seen what had happened.She busted shovel handle over my Uncle"s head .She didn't stop hitting him with nub of that shovel handle until she heard me start laughing.When it was all over she didnt talk to either of us for 2 days.
Ur uncle sounded like a ass in that case glad she whoop him lol now I'll give $5 if you can ride a pig for 10 sec

Ur uncle sounded like a ass in that case glad she whoop him lol now I'll give $5 if you can ride a pig for 10 sec
No more pig riding for me.Not even for $10.My uncle was only about 6 years older than me so I can't blame him.He was just a kid too and I'm sure he didn't think I was going to get hurt.I won't forgive him for laughing even though it was probably pretty funny watching my naked butt being drug around.

Back
Top Bottom