Make-up Poll

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by annie3001, Oct 15, 2011.

1. I don't wear any

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. I only use foundation and that's all

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I use everything, foundation,eyeliner,blush,alot!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Very minimal

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. annie3001

annie3001 My Girls

Jun 11, 2009
    Ct.
    Ok, the other day, at the store I found glitter eye shadow. I am certain that they have had this for a while. Just bought it and tried it out... how pretty and fun! Got me thinking too, what do you all have for make-up or do you wear any?

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 15, 2011
  2. guinea fowl galore

guinea fowl galore Chillin' With My Peeps

May 12, 2009
    Australia
    Those lashes are something severe [​IMG] I've bought ( I still haven't figured how to put them on) a pair of fake lashes. Not anything like that though.

3. turney31

turney31 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 14, 2008
    palestine texas
    I used to not leave the house without make up.

Then IT...happened! [​IMG] I had a horseback riding accident, although I think he really tried to kill me. Had some facial reconstructive surgery. My nose was broken in 3 places. Orbital break and sinus repair. Swelled up like a pumpkin. Black eyes. Had to wear the nose brace, also had gauze hanging out of my nose. Since they had to go through my mouth to repair, I had a lip the size of ...well, Texas. [​IMG]

Going in to the Doc. every day, make up was a no no. I really kind of got used to not wearing any. I do wear it all, on special occasions. Sometimes I will play with make up. Lots of it! Right down to the Miss Kitty mole. Dh is a fan. [​IMG]

4. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    foundation..very light eye shadow-just for highlighting-ALWAYS mascara.sometimes eyeliner..sometimes blush..sometimes lipstick--would love to figure out small sets of false eyelashes!

5. Magic Birdie

Magic Birdie Overrun With Chickens

May 3, 2011
    Magic Birdie land
    Voted! I never wear make up [​IMG]

6. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    Moisturizer, yes. Makeup, no.

7. M.sue

M.sue Chillin' With My Peeps

May 29, 2011
    Michigan
    I wear very little make-up.....Mascara, a splash of blush and a stroke of eye shadow. I love weekends because I go
    A-l-l N-a-t-u-r-a-l.....I 'm a hairsytlist and I even let my hair!!

8. True Grit

True Grit Chillin' With My Peeps

If I had dark hair I probably wouldn't wear much but being strawberry blonde I use brow powder, shadow and a little eyeliner and mascara but I use a light hand, a little foundation on the tzone, I love Estee Lauder compact powder, sometimes blush and I can't stand not having lip gloss or balm on. At home on the weekends I only wear it if I'm going to see someone other than DH.

9. LarryPQ

LarryPQ Easter Hatch!!

Jul 17, 2009
    Only when I am going to work.

10. crossgirl

crossgirl Day Dream Believer

Mar 15, 2011
    Lakeland, FL
    Always mascara!! For leaving the house I wear eyeliner, eyeshadow, eyebrow liner and of course, mascara. Never foundation or powder. As you can guess, I have small eyes with thin lashes.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by