Make-up Poll

Make-up

• I don't wear any

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I only use foundation and that's all

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I use everything, foundation,eyeliner,blush,alot!

• Very minimal

• Total voters
I wear makeup every day and I also fix my hair everyday. Foundation, powder, lipstick, eyeliner, mascara and blush.
I feel naked without my makeup.
smile.png

No not ever , none. well not that i put on.....
lol.png
My granddaughters did ask me why i had glitter on, rubbed off from my girl friend....
lol.png

then there was the time ,i fell asleep, and woke with eye make up ,lip stick , and nails painted.......thanks to some little girls

edit to add i didn't vote in your poll.

Last edited:
yuckyuck.gif

I didn't check one in the poll because none of them fit me
hit.gif
tongue2.gif

I wear make-up if I'm going anywhere besides the barn, where it will probably all sweat off. But I haven't gone much of anywhere besides the barn lately, so not a lot of make-up in the last few months
tongue.png

When I wear it, I put on Mascara, Eyeliner, and Eyeshadow (LOVE GLITTER
wee.gif
)... but I only use foundation if I am having a skin issue, since my skin is always healthier without clogging my pores up with that stuff. Sometimes I use a clear lipgloss, but never lipstick because my lips are bright and colors over top just look weird
roll.png
Sometimes I use a light moisturizing under-eye concealer... since I seem to have perpetual shadows.

I'm not very good with my hair
sad.png
I never did learn how to wear it in nice styles... the most I do for special occasions it straighten it or curl it
smile.png

i used to never wear makeup then i gstarted dateing my bf so i started wearing eye liner,shadow and lip gloss then about last year started feeling down so i quite wearing makeup,quite shaving my legs and what was daily hygene like showers,deodorant,and hair fixing is now weekly hygene. still working on picking myself up i made an attempt at wearing makeup when i went out about 2 weeks ago

thanks for voting and responding!! i totally love putting blush on my dogs cheeks. I'll have to take a picture of it. years ago, okay when i was little really little, like um 10 years old, my mother used to paint our female dogs toenails bright red...
tongue.png

I do it all, but I tend to like earth tones. I only wear flashy colors for special occasions or halloween.

Most days, I don't wear any. Sundays for church, I put on a little mascara and sometimes lipstick (not usually, though). I'll wear mascara and lipstick if I am going out to dinner with hubby or other special occasions. I've never been a makeup girl. When I was in high school, I did wear mascara and lipstick everyday, but I've never been into heavy makeup.

Back
Top Bottom