Make-up Poll

Make-up

• I don't wear any

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I only use foundation and that's all

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I use everything, foundation,eyeliner,blush,alot!

• Very minimal

• Total voters
nailpolish for dogs!! or cats i suppose!! lol i found this, using a google search! lol
lol.png
roll.png

34076_pet_nail_polish.jpg

I don't wear make-up, jewelry, or dye my (horribly) gray hair. I used to love make-up. I even sold Avon for years and years.

Over the past couple years we (as a family) have been drawing closer to God and I felt impressed to leave off as many vain practices as I could. I only wear skirts now too (I wore a lot of skirts before and very simple make-up/jewelry). My friends don't agree with me, but I don't judge them for their choices even though they are often judgmental of mine.

I also have very sensitive skin and once I stopped wearing makeup my skin got sooooo much better! I put on a moisturizer with sunscreen in the morning and use a night moisturizer, but that is mostly it. Mascara was the hardest thing to give up.

Quote:
Hello.
What ever works best for you!!!
thumbsup.gif
a little make up sure doesn't hurt.
wink.png

I love wearing mascara sometimes, makes my eyes pop. (atleast i think so lol))
caf.gif

Btw: my little 4 year old... loves make up, its just really scary when she puts it on me.
hide.gif

I don't even go to the convenience store without it. Ugh...I feel weird leaving the house without makeup...well, unless I have an awesome tan.
smile.png

I do not wear make up anymore. Stopped 17 yrs ago when I left
work to have my son-Just use moisturizer now.

However, I see that commercial where they put that green, glimmering
eyeshadow on the model and I want to go buy some to try it!
tongue.png

Lynne
bun.gif

I don't wear makeup around the house or a quick run to the store. But I do wear pretty much everything when I go to church twice a week and for any planned outings and dates.

Back
Top Bottom