Makeshift Family of Misfits?

Quote:
I think you should do it. Just looking at that statement makes me think it would be worth it. I recently got into a very strange summer relationship thingy which involved both parties commuting several thousands miles just to see eachother (its a long story - PM if you are really curious: I don't mind telling), but for that short time we were together it was like everything was ok. What issues i did have he was ok with and vice versa. Upon saying goodbye i felt some feelings of sadness - it was such a beautiful thing to say goodbye to. I almost regretted even going but now, a month or so down the road, i realize that it was worth it. Although it is yet to even appear to have a fairytale ending in store, it is one of my happiest memories. I gained a friend if nothing else on that journey.
I believe that if you and your friends are all happy together then you should try. Even if it doesnt work out forever, at least you tried. You saw potential happiness and followed it. Its a brave thing to follow such a maybe but it'd be a greater loss to forever ask "what if".
GO FOR IT
big_smile.png

PS: I joined DeviantART today - what a coincidence i would find this post today as well?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom