Makeup talk (if a dude trolls this, it could get AWKWARD)

Quote:
goodpost.gif

This web site occasionally bleeps out the stupidest things. I said a word that I say all the time, that I have said in every venue from a preschool to a nursing home, and it bleeped it. Now, i not only look like an idiot (cussing in person is fine, but it makes you look immature if done on the Internet) but it won't let me edit my post! C'mon dude! IT WAS NOT A CUSS WORD. Anyway, back to makeup. Does anyone know how to do that eyeshadow below your eye thing? Every time I try it, I look like a have a black eye.

Last edited:
After I started using a loose mineral foundation, I couldn't go back to any other type. I couldn't stand that gunky feeling on my skin anymore. When I use a mineral foundation, it doesn't even feel like I'm wearing anything. I like the loose mineral blushes, eye shadows and eyeliner, too. I especially like the way the eye shadows can be blended. I love the way you can blend the edges.

This web site occasionally bleeps out the stupidest things. I said a word that I say all the time, that I have said in every venue from a preschool to a nursing home, and it bleeped it. Now, i not only look like an idiot (cussing in person is fine, but it makes you look immature if done on the Internet) but it won't let me edit my post! C'mon dude! IT WAS NOT A CUSS WORD. Anyway, back to makeup. Does anyone know how to do that eyeshadow below your eye thing? Every time I try it, I look like a have a black eye.
The trick is not to bring the eye shadow down too far and to only use the darker colors on the outer half. If you can see it, I did it in the christmas pic.

I guess you could say that ima makeup maven! I love makeup♡. Bare minerals is my favorite for foundation and all over color. Avon is my favorite for pressed eyeshadow. MAC is my favorite for pigment and cover girl is my favorite for mascara. I don't wear makeup as often as I used to. It seems a bitof a waste now that I work from home.

I love to watch youtube videos on hiw to get certain looks but I can get most any look on my own.

Does bare minerals do a liquid foundation? I like to use liquid, because I have dry skin.

No but the way I use mine is great for dry skin and you get excellent coverage. I apply a good moisturizer kinda heavy and then apply the powder over that. The moisturizer sets the powder and keeps my skin from drying out. Right now I am using Anew by avon.

Back
Top Bottom