Makeup talk (if a dude trolls this, it could get AWKWARD)

Quote: Thanks! That's what I was going for!
This web site occasionally bleeps out the stupidest things. I said a word that I say all the time, that I have said in every venue from a preschool to a nursing home, and it bleeped it. Now, i not only look like an idiot (cussing in person is fine, but it makes you look immature if done on the Internet) but it won't let me edit my post! C'mon dude! IT WAS NOT A CUSS WORD. Anyway, back to makeup. Does anyone know how to do that eyeshadow below your eye thing? Every time I try it, I look like a have a black eye.
I have tried, but failed!
I have horrible skin but its my own fault. I love the sun!
I love the sun too, but I put on sunscreen BEFORE I put any other makeup on, and let that dry, then use mineral powder over the top of that.

Lol, I think you could guess, but I'm the one on the right...
tongue2.gif

That last one was for my b-day, so I really took my time, and I think I did a good job. That
is without any powder on first though, I didn't have any at the moment.

Omg you have skin that good without foundation?! You are the
Luckiest person in history!!
Thank you! Right now my skin looks horrible because I'm a little over 8 1/2 months pregnant, so no new pics have been taken in a long time. I know everything will go back to normal after my son is born. I'll be happy not to deal with acne anymore.
I have horrible skin but its my own fault. I love the sun!
I love it too, but my genetics turns sunburn into freckles.
lol.png
If I burn at all!

Thanks! That's what I was going for! I have tried, but failed! I love the sun too, but I put on sunscreen BEFORE I put any other makeup on, and let that dry, then use mineral powder over the top of that. Lol, I think you could guess, but I'm the one on the right... :plbb That last one was for my b-day, so I really took my time, and I think I did a good job. That is without any powder on first though, I didn't have any at the moment.
You have nice skin. Start now while you are young with an anti aging cream!

Back
Top Bottom