Makeup talk (if a dude trolls this, it could get AWKWARD)

Bb stands for beauty balm. It is usually a tinted moisturizer with sunscreen. I usE it as a primer, under my foundation as I need heavy coverage due to acne discoloration. It works great if you only need light coverage. What brand did she buy?

Bb stands for beauty balm. It is usually a tinted moisturizer with sunscreen. I usE it as a primer, under my foundation as I need heavy coverage due to acne discoloration. It works great if you only need light coverage. What brand did she buy?

I think she bought maybelline. But I'm not sure. She was excited about it though

See, it's not dead.
lol.png
I've been really busy getting ready for my first ever bunch of quail eggs to hatch (10 have so far) and I haven't had a lot of time.

I just got some BB Cream (garnier) today. We'll see how that goes. I just switched from bare minerals to Makeup For Ever's Pro Finish powder compact. It is my new fave.

my favorite place for reviews is MakeupAlley.

Lol, I haven't been on here for almost week, due to horse stress, lol. I'm FREEKING out that the owners will back outta the deal, or that his coggins will come back positive... Oh well, not much I can do!:)

Back
Top Bottom