Making the most of it.

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by lindalouly, Aug 4, 2015.

1. lindalouly

lindalouly Grd Ctrl 2 Major Tom

@granny hatchet just made one out of an old fridge. And @Sally Sunshine. Has very good directions for a bator and also has written all you need to know on her threads. A must read before you hatch. I can't wait until you start building on attimus!!!!!!!

2. FridayYet

FridayYet Innocent Bystander

Mar 3, 2011
    The Land of Enchantment
    When I bought my incubator, I had money but no time. Now I have time, but less money.

Super happy with my Brinsea, but if I was starting today, I'd build a coolerbator. Sounds like a fun project!

Although the Brinses keeps me from hatching more than two dozen at a time, which is a good thing!

1 person likes this.
  3. lindalouly

Brinses are suppose to be top notch in the bator world. I plan on building a coolabator at some point. I had so much fun with my hatchwithjustalightbulbabator. Lol land first. I need a piece of heaven to put all my ideas!!! Lol

4. attimus

attimus Chillin' With My Peeps

If I were to buy one it would most likely be a brinsea, I've got my list put together, I'm sure I'm missing stuff so off to scour the interwebs...
    Attimus

5. lindalouly

We had a little wind storm last night. The rain was coming down hard but didn't last all night.. We are suppose to get up to 65 degrees come Tuesday. We shall see.

Well not much going on here lately. I miss my chicks. Waiting for the worse of the molting hens to be done.

Been driving around looking at undeveloped properties. Found a 2.5 acre plot for 25000 but we aren't quite ready to buy. Can't wait to start on my dream. I envision something similar to attimus' place. So in the meantime I just educate myself by reading reading and more reading. Staying positive and just telling myself it's just a matter of time.
    When that dream starts i will be plaguing this thread with all sorts of projects. But for now I shall live watching and learning from you all. Hope you all are well. Much love.

6. lindalouly

7. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
  8. lindalouly

Awwww thank you my super Sally!!!!! You are the best!!! Xoxoxo

1 person likes this.
  9. attimus

attimus Chillin' With My Peeps

Thanks for the links.:)

10. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    [​IMG] nope, just keeper of information loulylove!
    [​IMG] of course!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by