Making the most of it.

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by lindalouly, Aug 4, 2015.

1. lindalouly

lindalouly Grd Ctrl 2 Major Tom

Ohhhh and your daughter has such a sweet soul like her mamma. I CANT turn it off.....

2. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop

3. lindalouly

I finally got to eat my ribeye steak that has been prepared since valentines. It was good, cause I cooked it rare on Sunday so with reheating it was medium rare... Better than done. The asparagus did not translate over well but the home made mac and cheese did. I'll take my blessings where I can get em. I do have to point out that half my steak was Mia... My Joey must of got hungry last night. Hoping for a day with the hubs tomorrow. Have a good night folks.

4. Outpost JWB

Outpost JWB Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 31, 2014
    Ohio
    And a good day! Sorry I missed the show. I meant to dvr it, but somehow missed it. Life goes on:D. Big meeting at work this morning. I'll be glad when the work day is over. You all have a good day:)

5. lindalouly

Have a good one outpost. Hoping for a good speedy day for ya.

6. lindalouly

Good morning all. Got a lot of projects that need to get started... The lack of a car is slowing it down and my lack of get up and go. I need to get my plant light up and do some starts to try to grow something this year. I need to find placement for my bator to maintain proper temperature which I am struggling with this time round. I need to get a proper run up for the birds. And I need to buy the parts for a coolerbator. Last but not least, I need to build my edible Easter centerpiece for the contest. If I can get just one thing done on this list I will be happy.

7. Sally Sunshine

Sally Sunshine Cattywampus Angel <straightens Halo> Premium Member Project Manager

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    what a gorgeous basket of eggs!!

8. Sally Sunshine

Aug 23, 2012
    Pennsylvania
    My Coop
    I am sure you can get much done louly love!! [​IMG]

9. lindalouly

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Edible contest first entry done.. didnt come out how I wanted it to but I got anxious and wanted to get it posted before the kids came home and destroyed it.

10. FridayYet

FridayYet Innocent Bystander

Mar 3, 2011
    The Land of Enchantment
    Looks fantastic!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by