Making the most of it.

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by lindalouly, Aug 4, 2015.

1. lindalouly

lindalouly Grd Ctrl 2 Major Tom

Good morning friends. Monday... Bloody Monday. Lol 5 out of 6 kids up on time and ready for school!!! That's a Monday record!! Wooohooooo. No rain but no sun either. They shorted the amount of dry days for us but still hopeful for a few good days. I'm so ready for hubby to have a day off. Got so much to do but I'm waiting for him. It was kind of funny this morning he says, you ready to go to the mall tomorrow and go shopping? I said nope, feed store and homedepot we got projects to do!!!!!!!!! Lol. Gonna continue the mundane chores for the day and feel blessed. I hope you all have a blessed day as well.

2. LocalYokel

LocalYokel Overrun With Chickens

:weee

3. lindalouly

And we have sunshine ladies and gents!!!!!!!!

4. LocalYokel

LocalYokel Overrun With Chickens

Sweetness
    I know you needed it

5. FridayYet

FridayYet Innocent Bystander

Mar 3, 2011
    The Land of Enchantment
    Hope you had time today to soak up some rays! [​IMG]

6. lindalouly

Decent day. Wish I could have had a real date with hubby... But such is life.... Says every mother ever.

7. FridayYet

FridayYet Innocent Bystander

Mar 3, 2011
    The Land of Enchantment
    Yup, and then the kids move out and you wish they would come back and visit more often.

Such is life!

8. lindalouly

Good morning everyone. Today is the day I hope to get my fencing and put it up!!!! And then I can start reclaiming my back yard for my own. Now just waiting for DH to get up and kids to head to school.

9. aart

aart Chicken Juggler! Premium Member

Nov 27, 2012
    SW Michigan
    My Coop
    Good Luck!!

10. lindalouly

Sitting down for a little lunch. I got the five foot galvanized welded fence. T posts. Stakes and clips. I hope I get this figured out.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by