Making the most of it.

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by lindalouly, Aug 4, 2015.

1. lindalouly

lindalouly Grd Ctrl 2 Major Tom

When I look at the work I need to to get done, I get overwhelmed. My house is trashed again,. I don't understand how it doesn't stay clean... Still have to do the fencing... and finish the back yard. Hubby promised the teens a day at the mall with their girlfriends so I lose my help for the day... Work on house first.. marinate meat for grill and head out to do the yard work I can. Babysteps.

2. aart

aart Chicken Juggler! Premium Member

Nov 27, 2012
    SW Michigan
    My Coop
    Couple of those boys are old enough to cook(or at least prepare something to eat for everyone) and clean aren't they? Time to teach them about real everyday life 'work'. ;-)

3. lindalouly

Yes, maam. Agreed full heartidly, I suffer from the, you aren't doing it right, here, let me do it for you plague.

4. kwhites634

kwhites634 Slow hands & an easy touch Premium Member

You shoulda told me when you first started this thread that you needed the pot stirred...I be your man!! [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  5. lindalouly

What?!?!? Whites was in the house!!! Watch out girls... He will make you blush!!!!

1 person likes this.
  6. Chaos18

Chaos18 Minion King Premium Member

Mar 24, 2015
    Slowly Losing it......
    Pot stirrer extraordinaire.

1 person likes this.
  7. FridayYet

FridayYet Innocent Bystander

Mar 3, 2011
    The Land of Enchantment
    I agree with aart-tell them "clean up your mess, THEN you can go to the mall with your girlfriends."

Make them clean a bit. (You can always re-clean it later if you have time!)

Hope you are having a good day!

8. lindalouly

I think he gets help.. LOL

9. lindalouly

Having a decent day, so far, no fence yet. LOL but it will come at some point when I have one of them strong teenagers hammer in those T posts for me so I can do the rest. Not as strong as I thought I was. LOL but I have a wonderful dinner planned and have mil coming over today. I get to chill and drink beers and that's always a good time.

10. Chaos18

Chaos18 Minion King Premium Member

Mar 24, 2015
    Slowly Losing it......
    I have no clue what you are accusing me of.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by