Making the most of it.

Pics
the good ones weigh enough to tell the difference. I'm not a big fan of home depot, most of their employees don't know D about the materials they sell. Try asking for hardware clothe, they get so confused.
gig.gif
I posted exactly the same thing a while ago, about Lowes

good stuff. Lol, this is also not the first time I've mentioned it, but man they just really get to me. I prefer my local stores. Small mom and pops stuffed with old weathered employees who can tell you what you need just by seeing what's in your hand.
Unfortunately, those kind of stores are disappearing one by one - and in some areas they are super hard to find. Was really sad when the one in my hometown went out, they just couldn't compete with the big box stores.

good stuff. Lol, this is also not the first time I've mentioned it, but man they just really get to me. I prefer my local stores. Small mom and pops stuffed with old weathered employees who can tell you what you need just by seeing what's in your hand.

And know just where it is, even if it's been collecting dust on the top shelf for the last 50 years!

Big Box stores, or almost any store, is going to have idiots and experts(just like the general population)......you just have to find the right person.

Back
Top Bottom