Malaysian Serama Chicks

chefgian

Songster
9 Years
May 10, 2011
Stow, OH.
I have six Malaysian Serama chicks for sale, $15.00 each or if you would like them all, I would take less. They were hatched Christmas Eve and are doing very well. They've almost finished feathering out. These babies are the true miniature of the chicken family and are kept indoors as pets in Malaysia. They love human contact and lay some really delicious eggs. If you are interested, please call (234) 525-7794. I would prefer local pickup because I have never shipped live animals and am not sure how, but would consider trying (no guarantees). Thanks for looking. UPDATE...possibly all sold, but send a private message if you are interested. I'll keep your name. BTW I am in the Akron, Oh area.

Last edited:
Thank you. I didn't think of that
thumbsup.gif

I am sorry but there were several things that went into my decision. #1. You told me you would pay last weekend and didn't (your word didn't mean much after that). #2. I was leary about shipping them anyway. #3. I had someone at my door with cash in hand. You were not the first to fall through on your word, so I have become distrusting. Again, I am sorry.

Hey, I am in SW MO also--about 1 hour from Rolla, near Houston. I have a few bantys, but I would be interested in acquiring some seramaS AS WELL. hOW MUCH ARE THEY EACH AND HOW MANY WOULD i NEED TO ORDER? I hate this keyboard--I keep hitting the caps lock key. One of my banty hens just hatched four eggs, but these would be halfbantys because I only have a full-sized rooster. Thanks for taking the time to reply. Pat

Back
Top Bottom