Male and female ducks separated...fertility?

^
2b06.png
What do y'all think??

^
2b06.png
What do y'all think??
I think if they are use to their pen and house they may keep coming back in the evening to go to bed. This is where training comes in, they only get their feed inside their pen so when they come up to eat in late afternoon they get locked up. The only way to keep them safe because most predators roam at night and I don't think your Mallards that maybe on shore line or in the water are going to fly when it is pitch black.You love them you keep them safe. That's our responsibility

Yeah that's true, I will always have feed in there for them, so when I see them in there in the late afternoon I'll just have to lock them in. And if I have a hard time on a particular day maybe a treat will coax them. I guess I will have to cross that bridge when I get there. I wish they were like chickens and would want to be locked up at night.

Yeah that's true, I will always have feed in there for them, so when I see them in there in the late afternoon I'll just have to lock them in. And if I have a hard time on a particular day maybe a treat will coax them. I guess I will have to cross that bridge when I get there. I wish they were like chickens and would want to be locked up at night.
Mine wait every evening way before dark for me to lock them in their house. It's been years since I have had any not wanting to go in. They learn pretty easy that they have to go inside and I think they really like that safety.

Treats are a very good way to reward once they are inside. Gives them something to look forward to each evening.

Back
Top Bottom