male or female?

Yes, 2S2T, but some kind of white breasted coturnix. GREAT PIC by the way!

The last pic appears to be a golden coturnix chick with some kind of nasty evil chicken chick.

thats cool i thought it was just a normal, and with no one to compare it to i went with the default!

here are 2 more shots of my chick, just want to be sure of its color. I told the lady that i got the egg from that it was a golden and she said she had no goldens so that was impossible...

Excuse the bad paint job, was showing my cousin something and it auto saved lol.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

So this is a golden? Not having other quail yet to compare i thought it was regular brown...
Thanks
sib

It looks like a golden brown to me. Very bad paint job...btw.

Not a brown, not a golden, not a white....Could be a BR5479 strain. A legacy 2-3 generational skip coloration. A very unique color, but only presents every 2nd to 3rd+ generation. Imposable to line breed.

That Is A Rather Unusual Looking Paint Job.... Barring Like A Tibetan, Llighter Colored Like A Golden, And Yet Similar Feather Markings To A Brown.... Quite The Lil Jig Saw Puzzle. Attractive Lil Brid Tho

still quite the unusual paint job... I like it. definately a roo... look closely at the latest close up... notice the chest feathers are getting a rusty hue to them? It will darken as it matures.

then comes the real question, what to put him with. I have rosettas, tibetans, jumbo goldens and regular jumbos.

Back
Top Bottom