Male pack

MotherToMoose

Songster
Oct 19, 2016
So I have a pack of 4 runner ducks, all boys. I live on 4.5 acres and have a pond on the property. Usually they are out during the day then would go back to their home in the evening or would come when I shake their food. Lately they WILL NOT come home. They stay in the pond or around the pond and are staying out all night which has me so concerned. I’m not sure why the sudden change. Could it be now that they’re mature they’re like trying to find some girls? I’m so worried having them sleep out all night but when I try to get them home they won’t let me get close

So I have a pack of 4 runner ducks, all boys. I live on 4.5 acres and have a pond on the property. Usually they are out during the day then would go back to their home in the evening or would come when I shake their food. Lately they WILL NOT come home. They stay in the pond or around the pond and are staying out all night which has me so concerned. I’m not sure why the sudden change. Could it be now that they’re mature they’re like trying to find some girls? I’m so worried having them sleep out all night but when I try to get them home they won’t let me get close
Do you think there's something in the house that has them spooked?

Back
Top Bottom