Mama duck left the nest...

With this incubator I'm not sure how to set the humidity. It seems to only have a temp up and down setting. It has a tray for water in the bottom so I put 100 ml in there which is what the booklet said to do....
Well they are pipped out so definitely doesn't matter as long as the membrane hasn't dried them into the shell? If you see them shaking and struggling then begin to help them out starting along the zip line the would naturally follow..

Well they are pipped out so definitely doesn't matter as long as the membrane hasn't dried them into the shell? If you see them shaking and struggling then begin to help them out starting along the zip line the would naturally follow..
They have only pipped internally. No cracks in the shell yet.

They have been in the incubator about 20 hours now and no sign of external pip. I think they internally pipped about 3 days ago. There has been a little bit of wobbling from both eggs. Is this normal? I’m on pins and needles. I hate to mess up the humidity by opening the incubator but I don’t want them to die either. Not sure what to do.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom