Had a coop break in last night and lost about 20 birds. It looks like brute force was used to pry a section of the run up and I just had the coop door pulled shut so secondary entry was easy. I’ve got the remaining birds back in the grow out pen as that coop will comfortably hold what I have left. I’m beside myself as I had made improvements (or thought I had) since the flock massacre 2 years ago. I’ve canceled my chick shipment and the I’ll wait till I’m in a better mindset before I reorder. Guess I’ll put the MHPs away for the year as I need to refocus on the coop. I think I’ll plan on a complete rebuild this summer and try to keep the remaining pullets in the smaller coop for now.