Man arrested, cuffed after using $2 bills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Well here in Syracuse, NY since they can't win the "war" on drugs they've decided to start ticketing the beggars. Homeless men and women who stand on street corners asking for money.
There are practically shootings and stabbings everyday here. Apparently that's not as important as guys standing with cardboard signs asking for handouts.

Don't counterfeiters usually make bigger bills than the $2? They usually want lots of cash, not a small amount.
roll.png

Quote:
Well here in Syracuse, NY since they can't win the "war" on drugs they've decided to start ticketing the beggars. Homeless men and women who stand on street corners asking for money.
There are practically shootings and stabbings everyday here. Apparently that's not as important as guys standing with cardboard signs asking for handouts.

Does your mayor have an R behind his name?

I'm going to the bank at lunch Monday and I'm ordering about $500 worth of $2 bills.

I'll be waiting for the right moment to use them!

Obviously the guy caused a little more trouble than the story tells. He mentions how he is 6'5". Maybe he likes to try to intimidate people. He sure didn't get arrested for using legal currency. Looking at the website it looks a little slanted, you know like all the news except what we don't want to include.

Last edited:
Quote:

If he had a D behind his name he would be putting a tax in place to give to the beggars.

Quote:

If he had a D behind his name he would be putting a tax in place to give to the beggars.

If he had a D he would be building shelters at the taxpayers expense. If he's an R he gives tickets to people that can't possibly pay them.

Quote:

If he had a D he would be building shelters at the taxpayers expense. If he's an R he gives tickets to people that can't possibly pay them.

Sure and while he was at it he would establish yet another govt agency tho "Bail" us all out! Besides that, I would like to know what happened since the story was published.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom