1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Man it's hot

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Hackle Master, Jul 13, 2016.

1. Hackle Master

Hackle Master Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 11, 2016
    Barker New York
    Man it's hot up here in New York, no rain where I live for awhile now my grass is brown. So to beat the heat I'm sitting at work with the AC blasting on me and listening to Christmas music lol. It's kind of working

2. Yoako

Yoako Out Of The Brooder

Jun 16, 2015
    Lol here it's overcast and raining, hope you beat the heat. :)

3. b.hromada

b.hromada Flock Mistress

[​IMG] That's a good one! I know what you mean about the heat! I live in S. Florida, and its SO HOT! We at least get the ocean breeze, but nonetheless, its still to darn hot! I love that you're listening to Christmas music!! [​IMG]

4. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    I hate heat (anything above 70) and humidity - ugh. I like soaking my feet in cool water - cools off the whole body.

5. Hackle Master

Hackle Master Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 11, 2016
    Barker New York

Yea I kind of listen to Christmas music every day for about an hour, I enjoy it, only what I consider classic like Bing Crosby or burl Ives and Brenda lee, none of the newer artist have anything I like. But it does help keep me cool and it annoyies everyone at work lol

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by