Mandarin Duck Eggs — Did I Get Scammed?

Pics

VirulentVulpine

Songster
Aug 4, 2019
I ordered 6 mandarin duck hatching eggs a few days ago. They arrived today, but I’m really confused. They’re dark brown eggs, and Google as well as all the videos I’ve seen of fellow farmers incubating mandarin eggs show them as being white… Did I just buy $300 chicken eggs? :he

Pic below shows the eggs I was sent (the brown ones) compared to eggs collected from my own ducks.

Attachments

• 50973EDB-83BF-4101-A328-1FE375915563.jpeg
    50973EDB-83BF-4101-A328-1FE375915563.jpeg
    500.5 KB · Views: 96
I ordered 6 mandarin duck hatching eggs a few days ago. They arrived today, but I’m really confused. They’re dark brown eggs, and Google as well as all the videos I’ve seen of fellow farmers incubating mandarin eggs show them as being white… Did I just buy $300 chicken eggs? :he

Pic below shows the eggs I was sent (the brown ones) compared to eggs collected from my own ducks.
Those look a little like my chickens eggs…sorry. I hope I’m wrong. Can you take legal action?

I wonder if they are fertile…🤔

Back
Top Bottom