manna pro poultry conditioner

bantam_n00b

Songster
9 Years
Apr 17, 2010
Has anyone had any experience with this? I was thinking of buying this product but wanted some testimonials and reviews to see if it was any good?

I will let you know that is a top dress (you add it to there regular feed) and not a sole feed like a starter or a layer..

MIXING: Add Poultry Conditioner in with your current feed at up to 25% of the mix. Poultry Conditioner can be added to scratch grains at up to 50% of the mix.
Chickens
Large breed: 1 – 3 tablespoons
Small breeds: 1 – 4 teaspoons

Waterfowl
Ducks: 2 – 3 tablespoons
Geese: 3 – 5 tablespoons
Gamebirds
Pheasants: 2 – 4 teaspoons
Chukars: 1 – 2 teaspoons
Quail: 1 teaspoon

Turkeys
Less than 10 lb: 2 – 4 tablespoons
More than 10 lb: 6 – 8 tablespoons
Pigeons
Show: 1 teaspoon
Racing: 1 – 2 teaspoons
Fowl
Pea Fowl: 2 – 3 teaspoons
Guinea Fowl: 2 – 3 teaspoons

Chris

Quote:
How has it been working for you since you started using it? Any difference in the sheen or anything like that? Or any other notable differences?

Quote:
How has it been working for you since you started using it? Any difference in the sheen or anything like that? Or any other notable differences?

Just started it my self but with the Flaxseed meal, Linseed Meal, and Fish Meal, I would think that it should give a good sheen to the feathers.

Chris

Also my roo is in the breeding pen, you said to mix it in with the feed, would it be ok if my hen eats it too? She is laying right now and i dont want it to effect her egglaying or do you have any experience with that? Also does it just look like any other crumble or whats it look like?

Quote:
I been using it about a week..
Your hen will be fine on it and it shouldn't affect the eggs....

Chris

I just started feeding this, too, on Chris' recommendation. I like how it smells (anise), and everyone seems to like it just fine. My show birds mingle with my breeders, so everyone gets some, broodies included! I haven't been using it long enough to see a difference, except maybe that I need to trim beaks more. I expect that it has the same effect that prenatal vitamins have for humans...........

Back
Top Bottom