Sponsored Post MannaPro 🐣GIVEAWAY ALERT🐣 - Nurture Right 360 Incubator

🐣GIVEAWAY ALERT🐣

View attachment 3005051
Manna Pro Harris Farms Nurture Right 360 Incubator is equipped with step by step instructions to take the worry out of virtually any hatching process. This incubator makes at-home hatching a pleasant experience and also supports high hatch rates! Manna Pro is selecting ONE winner, so don’t miss your chance to win! To enter to win your VERY OWN Nurture Right 360 incubator please follow the steps below :

• Follow @mannaprohomestead on Instagram
• Follow Manna Pro Homestead on Facebook
• Comment why we should chose you as our winner!
My daughter's friend and I are trying to start a small hatchery and could really use this incubator :) She is the smartest and most motivated and hard working teen I have ever met! I would love to win this for her ❤️ 🐣

I love NR360s! I may very well be the Nurture Right incubator's biggest cheerleader and I could really use a newer model to keep offering advice to those new to using the incubator!
cheer.gif

I've been sharing experiences with others in this thread for almost 3 years now!
68fba7f1_cheerleader3.gif

Harris Farms Nurture Right 360 Incubator is AMAZING!

Love this incubator! Good luck to everyone entering! (No social media for me, life is better without it, just saying! Lol) @CluckNDoodle should get perks from the company just for how many have been bought based on the Nurture Right 360 thread here on BYC! Haha!

lol, Thanks!
blow-kiss-smiley-emoticon.gif
I just share my honest experience and I love the incubator!!

What an amazing giveaway! Does the fact I've been drooling over the incubator for the last year count as enough reason? :D

My daughter and I are working towards breeder status. The large coop shed with capacity for 90 cooks goes in this summer and our breeding stock arrives shortly after. Having an incubator to help hatch out chicks for project progress and local community sale would be an incredible joy. Eventually we will need quite a few incubators so having a NR360 to try out would help decide which brand we go forward with on a larger volume order of incubators.

Back
Top Bottom