Sponsored Post MannaPro šŸ£GIVEAWAY ALERTšŸ£ - Nurture Right 360 Incubator

Hey friends, sorry for the delays to getting answers to some of these questions! See below:

Random question but: can people outside of the US enter?
US Only for this contest
Can we follow with one if we donā€™t have both?
For this contest, must follow with both
When do they announce the winner? Is there a date?
Contest ends 3/31 and the winner will be announced within the week after.
Question: How will MannaPro/BYC know which usernames on FB and Instagram match up to the usernames on BYC? In other words, how will they know if you are actually following them?
We'll verify with the user privately.
For example, if a kid without social media used their parents account how would they know the difference?
Partially this will be based on the honor code + some verification privately.
Does anyone know when this ends or when the deadline is?
3/31
Are you supposed to post your reason for entering here, like on this post, or are you supposed to post it on one of their social media accounts? Iā€™m a bit confused with how this contest works.
Yup, reply to this thread!
can we enter this is weā€™re from Canada?? Would love to enter but most giveaways only allow US residents to enter:(
Sorry, US only for this contest.
When will this contest end?
3/31

We'll make sure to communicate these kinds of items earlier in the contest. Thanks!!!

I'm still using my foam incubator that I bought when I was in high school 20+ years ago. Need a new one for our yearly homeschool hatching we do in April/May.

Last edited:
šŸ£GIVEAWAY ALERTšŸ£

View attachment 3005051
Manna Pro Harris Farms Nurture Right 360 Incubator is equipped with step by step instructions to take the worry out of virtually any hatching process. This incubator makes at-home hatching a pleasant experience and also supports high hatch rates! Manna Pro is selecting ONE winner, so donā€™t miss your chance to win! To enter to win your VERY OWN Nurture Right 360 incubator please follow the steps below :

ā€¢ Follow @mannaprohomestead on Instagram
ā€¢ Follow Manna Pro Homestead on Facebook
ā€¢ Comment below on why we should chose you as our winner!

Submissions end 3/31/2022!!
My family think I am a crazy chicken lady. There is nothing better then hatching your own chickens. It is amazing to watch the process and see them make there first appearance into the world. Truly a miricle.

šŸ£GIVEAWAY ALERTšŸ£

View attachment 3005051
Manna Pro Harris Farms Nurture Right 360 Incubator is equipped with step by step instructions to take the worry out of virtually any hatching process. This incubator makes at-home hatching a pleasant experience and also supports high hatch rates! Manna Pro is selecting ONE winner, so donā€™t miss your chance to win! To enter to win your VERY OWN Nurture Right 360 incubator please follow the steps below :

Me and a friend are trying to start a breeding business to follow our passion for hatching eggs, and raising chicks. You always need an excuse to get more chickens, and this business has added so many breeds to our list that I am so excited about! The hardest part is getting the facilities ready, and incubators are a huge part of course. This bator would be so helpful in getting us started, I wouldn't trust any other incubator more for such an important task.
Also, thank you MannaPro for doing this giveaway! Someone is going to get very lucky with this gift. So generous of you. ā˜ŗļø
šŸ£GIVEAWAY ALERTšŸ£

View attachment 3005051

I really need this incubator. I was not born a goose. I dream of goslings that I hatched myself! I love the little squishies ;))))

I followed both.

I'd love to win this incubator. It will have a life delighting kids in my area for years (these things last!). We have a program where a family can buy eggs and borrow an incubator for a month to experience the magic of baby birds hatching. They may keep the birds or return them to us. This model incubator gives our first time hatching families the best hatch outcomes and makes it an easy and fun experience.

Followed both! Thanks for the opportunity! My husband and I are just getting started and any little bit helps! We are so excited starting our chicken journey and want to do everything we can to help our chicks have the best life while adding sustainability to ours!

Back
Top Bottom