Sponsored Post MannaPro šŸ£GIVEAWAY ALERTšŸ£ - Nurture Right 360 Incubator

šŸ£GIVEAWAY ALERTšŸ£

View attachment 3005051
Manna Pro Harris Farms Nurture Right 360 Incubator is equipped with step by step instructions to take the worry out of virtually any hatching process. This incubator makes at-home hatching a pleasant experience and also supports high hatch rates! Manna Pro is selecting ONE winner, so donā€™t miss your chance to win! To enter to win your VERY OWN Nurture Right 360 incubator please follow the steps below :

ā€¢ Follow @mannaprohomestead on Instagram
ā€¢ Follow Manna Pro Homestead on Facebook
ā€¢ Comment below on why we should chose you as our winner!

Submissions end 3/31/2022!!
My family loves
šŸ£GIVEAWAY ALERTšŸ£

View attachment 3005051
Manna Pro Harris Farms Nurture Right 360 Incubator is equipped with step by step instructions to take the worry out of virtually any hatching process. This incubator makes at-home hatching a pleasant experience and also supports high hatch rates! Manna Pro is selecting ONE winner, so donā€™t miss your chance to win! To enter to win your VERY OWN Nurture Right 360 incubator please follow the steps below :

It would be azing to be chosen because 1. I've never won any giveaway šŸ˜… and 2. I love Manna Pro & love my Nuture Right 360 incubator I have and would love to be able to hatch more babies šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜

šŸ£GIVEAWAY ALERTšŸ£

View attachment 3005051

This is will make it easier to carry on the line off my sonā€™s award winning chickens from 4H as well as help him gain firsthand knowledge since he wants to become a Vet.

šŸ£GIVEAWAY ALERTšŸ£

View attachment 3005051

I would love to start breeding show silkies!!

Metro encantarƭa una incubadora de esas. Nunca la he visto en venta en mi paƭs. La usarƭa para tener mƔs codornices hermosas.:D:love

I started my own flock a couple years ago and greatly enjoyed having chickens around. Unfortunately, last year a couple dogs came through my property and killed my whole flock. I would love this incubator to be able to start another flock :love

šŸ£GIVEAWAY ALERTšŸ£

View attachment 3005051

I just told my husband today that I want to Hatch eggs with our almost 3 year old because he loves our chickens and turkeys so much, and then stumble upon this post Right after. I am also a 6-12th grade science teacher so I would probably use it at school as well. I love watching our kids learn about agriculture!

šŸ£GIVEAWAY ALERTšŸ£

View attachment 3005051

I would love to win this incubator because the joy of hatching chicks has shown on the faces of my husband and children. They love seeing the chicks and learning how to care and love something so vulnerable. We love the 360 view because it gives the full opportunity to view the amazing experience of watching the chicks grow and hatch! We are looking forward to this giveaway for our tiny backyard farm!

šŸ£GIVEAWAY ALERTšŸ£

View attachment 3005051

We are getting so many eggs from our ladies but they aren't broody and we have nothing to hatch them with! Winning an incubator would be awesome!!

šŸ£GIVEAWAY ALERTšŸ£

View attachment 3005051

The incubator would help support school enrichment embryology programs throughout the entire county of Lapeer in Michigan. We currently only have 5 incubators but 17 classrooms are interested in participating in the program.

I have been trying to incubate using styrofoam incibators and have had no success. All my reasearch has lead me to the MannaPro 360 and it looks the most promising. Living at a high desert elevation controlling humidity is a challenge so I feel this incubator would fix that issue.

Back
Top Bottom