Manners Question Mens Hats

I think it's wonderful for people to be respectful and remove their hats inside, but not here in California, I don't think I've EVER met one person that does that. EVERYONE wears hats or hoods inside, you would get looked at VERY strange if you said otherwise...
idunno.gif

I get why having pants low is stupid but whats wrong with hats? Theres been lots of "fads"throughout the years and this is just one of them.Either ignore it or go and try to flip as many hats as you can but its not gonna work.Almost every kid in my high school weres D.C hats now and I guess its just the new cool thing.Its funny how people are saying how they slapped or beat the person up becouse they wore a hat inside there own house but whos being the rude one?

Quote:
Because is offensive and disrespectful to them.
Just as you say "you get why having pants low is stupid"... Why is that stupid to you?? Maybe its not stupid to them...
See how that goes now??
Its all in what beliefs they were raised with.

Sorry I was just raised with hitting and slapping people more offensive then asking to take it off and that wearing pants nearly touching the ground and waddling everywere is kinda silly
lol.png

Quote:
I agree.. wearing pants down yur butt is gross. If they only knew how that stupid fad started i bet they wouldnt be so proud to do it. Dorks..

Quote:
DC as in Washington... DC as in Dallas Cowboys... actually either of those I'd prolly smack my kiddo... I'm not thrilled with either.

lau.gif

Ah, had to google it... DC stands for Droors Clothing... but that was sold so now they just go by DC shoes...

Anyone else find it odd that the style is to wear things touting Droors Clothing when Droors Clothing is defunct?

Droors Clothing Shoes... on a hat... *shrug* eh, guess it's not too much different than wearing an ADIDAS hat.

That's because to kids DC= DS Shoes, they have never heard of Droors clothing, as neither have I.

But it IS the same as wearing Adidas, or Nike, or xyz brand.
smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom