Many different Pairs of Japanese Bantams

japbantams2011

Songster
12 Years
Apr 25, 2011
Kentucky
I have many different pairs of Japanese Bantams for sale. I want $30 per pair have some left that are show quality and some that will be nice breeders. If your interested in any please email me at [email protected] will post pictures of most of the ones I have for sale, don't have pictures of all of the hens that I want to sell. Shipping on 1 pair with new box is $66 to almost anywhere in the USA if your interested in 2 pair shipping and box will be $81.00 I can ship 4 birds in 1 box, but I can ship up to 6 birds at one time email me for shipping quote if your interested in more than 2 pair. New boxes are $16 each. I accept paypal payments for these birds and can ship out when the temperature is 85 degrees or below. Don't bid on this auction if interested in a particular pair just email me and let me know that you want them.
Here are the birds for sale:

This is a nice pair of young Black Japanese will make nice show birds and breeders:
t6p5iv.jpg

This is a Frizzle Japanese Cockerel he has blue and black spots and looks like some gray on his neck:
rcjzn8.jpg

This is a Blue Mottled Frizzle Japanese hen:
15qd72u.jpg

Gray Frizzle Japanese Cockerel:
2jenx51.jpg

young black japanese cockerel:
2znn2pu.jpg

young blue japanese cockerel:
szhjpf.jpg

Black Mottled Japanese rooster has gray streaks on his neck has short legs and the hen is a black mottled frizzle japanese very short legs this is a nice pair:
35mk238.jpg

Nice short black mottled japanese rooster:
2di0cnk.jpg

Black mottled japanese hen that I have shown:
2qa3ii8.jpg

Splash frizzle japanese rooster:
2j2c9lk.jpg

Have 2 trios of Black Tailed White's these are my mom's she wants $50 per trio:
7300bc.jpg

2bqzc4.jpg

Black mottled frizzle japanese rooster:
2d8klue.jpg

2 blue mottled japanese roosters:
2gvrbb4.jpg

m7by8g.jpg

Black Japanese rooster short legged and a nice breeder but lacking points on his comb but his chicks are super nice:
27xqwm1.jpg

Blue Mottled Japanese Rooster:
2d8s5qf.jpg

Barred Japanese Rooster:
sdo7c9.jpg

Super Nice Black Mottled Japanese rooster he is short legged and will make a nice show bird has few white spots:
29c1md.jpg

Nice Splash frizzle japanese rooster:
1z9jya.jpg

Have 2 or 3 black japanese hens and have 1 that is black with silver streaks under her neck:
23u20lg.jpg

White japanese hen:
3a4bm.jpg

Splash frizzle japanese hen:
2efnio7.jpg

Nice Black mottled japanese hen:
ouy4a0.jpg

Black mottled japanese hen:
14cxhkg.jpg

Blue Mottled Japanese rooster:
2r4mqo5.jpg

Barred Japanese rooster as you can see he has a little crooked beak but this is not hereditary it was how he layed in the shell as a chick:
2ns3uiq.jpg

Gray Japanese Cockerel:
ann1pv.jpg

Nice Black Japanese Cockerel:
2qdbl78.jpg

Splash Japanese Rooster:
op4ca9.jpg

2 nice Blue Mottled Japanese Frizzle roosters have only picture of one of them but they both look identical:
2ex1u2f.jpg

Black Mottled Frizzle Japanese Hen:
2yysbxj.jpg

Black mottled japanese hen:
rkbrwo.jpg

Have some young pairs for sale also for $20 per pair

Black Tailed Buff japanese pair hatched these from eggs from another breeder, 3 cockerels
166gn55.jpg

the pullet on the right is for sale:
walpw5.jpg

Splash pair hatched these from another breeder also:
2nlfxbl.jpg

119xu6x.jpg

young nice short legged black frizzle japanese pullet:
sdihyd.jpg

3 young japanese pullets, 1 blue frizzle, 1 blue mottled, and the other is blue with silver streaks under her neck:
2mzz5f9.jpg

Blue Frizzle Japanese this one was bred frizzle feathered X frizzle feathered and it barely has any wing feathers and tail feathers I think it is a pullet but can't say 100% it could be a cockerel idk? it is very tiny about 6 months old:
2hxumhd.jpg

I'm sorry but I would take them if you gave them to me! Your coop/barn/pen if filthy!! Your waters are a disgrace! Think what you like but you're looking to get your animals sick!

Back
Top Bottom