March 2023 hatch-a-long

I am absolutely obsessed with the coloring coming in on this baby! She already has the teeniest little tail feathers coming in, too! Couldn't get a good picture because she kept wanting to play suicide and trying to walk straight off my hand... I'll get 1 week pics of all of them tomorrow if ya want! But I just wanted to share my obsession with this one!!

Attachments

• 20230329_063355.jpg
    20230329_063355.jpg
    255.4 KB · Views: 2
  • 20230329_063402.jpg
    20230329_063402.jpg
    248.8 KB · Views: 2
  • 20230329_063416.jpg
    20230329_063416.jpg
    166.6 KB · Views: 2
I was out of town for the last 5 days of my eggs that are hatching. I hope I didn't wreck them. I had to go see my first grandchild.

My last batch I had the one lonely chick all by it's self and he is in love with the mirror. He is about 10 days old.

I just candled and 2 were quitters, I have 8 left. Peeping and pipping, 2 openned up the wrong end. They seem to be okay though.

Last edited:
I was out of town for the last 5 days of my eggs that are hatching. I hope I didn't wreck them. I had to go see my first grandchild.

My last batch I had the one lonely chick all by it's self and he is in love with the mirror. He is about 10 days old.

I just candled and 2 were quitters, I have 8 left. Peeping and pipping, 2 openned up the wrong end. They seem to be okay though.
Hope you have some peepers soon! Congrats on your grand baby!

I have eggs on day 20… no peeping or pips yet. I think I counted them but forgot to write down how many 😬 oops. It was part of an epic 350 + egg shuffle and candling fest. But hoping for fluffies soon.

I am absolutely obsessed with the coloring coming in on this baby! She already has the teeniest little tail feathers coming in, too! Couldn't get a good picture because she kept wanting to play suicide and trying to walk straight off my hand... I'll get 1 week pics of all of them tomorrow if ya want! But I just wanted to share my obsession with this one!!
so pretty!

So, I have 7 eggs set on March 11 (technically due April 1) and they went into lockdown today, but one was already externally pipped on day 18! Still in the egg turner, yikes. So, I guess that baby still belongs to this hatchalong lol. This will be my final hatch until my colored layers start laying eggs later in the season…or until I sell enough started pullets to clear out the brooders lol. I sold 8 birds from my February hatches this weekend 👍 balancing the chicken math equations

Back
Top Bottom