March 21 CHICKEN SWAP TSC MILFORD NH ( recycled post with new date)

Quote:
OMG...that is a wicked CUTE picture!!
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif

Quote:
Aww Thank You for coming you made 3 very happy girls lol.
were you feelin the love when you got there,
I still havent decided if it was love or just a huge mugging LOL.

001.jpg

Cheep didnt you bring more soap than this with you LOL.
this was getting later in the day. just noticed the time is off on my camera.
not a lot left this is always a good thing.

Quote:
OMG...I look like my DAD!! LOL THIS IS all the soap I have except for a shampoo bar in the PVC molds...got to get soaping!!

Last edited:
Quote:
OMG...I look like my DAD!! LOL THIS IS all the soap I have except for a shampoo bar in the PVC molds...got to get soaping!!

lau.gif

awww
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
right back at ya.

Quote:
wait till you see the coop we are bringing to chichester! I am sitting listening to my newest silkie cheep. they are due to hatch tomorrow but this one could not wait. thankyou to all who bought chicks from me. would love to see photos as they grow!

Just wanted to say Thanks to all who bought syrup and goodies from us... Hope everyone enjoyed them... If all goes well we'll be at the Chichester one next weekend. And yes, chickn I'll bring more pumpkin Whoopie pies for you......

We had a great time... Loved all the animals..

Patty

Wendy!
Um I dont think the little hen Polish is going to go to a new home.
I originally bought it for a lady whos chickens I am boarding. to go with her Black and white.

Well it seems the little pullet has claimed Cassi.
All day yesterday she hardly put that chicken down, likely only long enough to go take pictures I asked her to take lol.

Those 2 have become fast friends, so much so she asked if she coulkd have a cage in the house
ep.gif

I suppose I could I have cages empty after selling the quakers and rosellas. I can see hubbys reaction now
hide.gif

1CM I am setting those Silkie Eggs this morning, Cassi doesnt have a clue what type of chicken they are going to be.
I want to surprise her.

I never got the chance to talk to your dear Hubby about the Coops,
OMG!!! they are the most adorable coops I have ever laid eye on. I loved the color.
If you both are going to Chichester I really want to talk to him about cost, delivery etc.
I am in love with that coop.
my hubby is a handy dandy idiot when it comes to making something like that , of course its one of those " I wish his father was still alive things" his father could look at something once and reproduce it out of wood,no plans no blue print, just a visual he was amazing with wood.

R3Rugrats !
I was wondering where the whoopie pies came from , the kids were chowing down on them and when I asked where/who had them all the brats would do was point and stuff more in thier pie holes. 4 kids and not one bite shared with the grammy, AND wouldnt share info on who had them. I think they were afraid I would go and buy them all up on them lol.
I hate chocolate and and sweet treat non chcoloate is something I would travel miles for, the boogers
smack.gif

My husband is thinking I have totally lost my little mind. all I keep doing is giggling.

Some cute, wonderfull, hystericle things happend yesterday.
the sheep in a pull up, and Poor Andrew having a run in with a cage clip and zipper, and finding out Andrews sister is having a baby. Ahhhhh These Swaps are wonderfull for stress relief. I dont think I have laughed so much as I did yesterday in a very long time.

I WANT TO SAY A HUGE THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO SHOWED UP AND MADE YESTERDAY SUCH A HUGE SUCCESS.
WITH OUT EVERYONES' HELP AND AVAILABILITY WE COULD NOT BE WHERE WE ARE NOW WITH THESE SWAPS.

hugs.gif

hugs.gif

hugs.gif

hugs.gif

hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom