MARCH HATCH-A-LONG come join in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Congrats! What kind? Prove it, wanna see pics when you can please. Ha, Ha!

Oops! Got a little 'slap happy' with that, just joking around. Thanks for sharing your joy with us.

Last edited by a moderator:
Day 21 for 5 lavendar Araucana eggs (from a BYC member)
Day 21 for 2 Giant Black Cochin eggs (from the farm)
Day 17 for 45 cortunex quail eggs

All candled well.

No pips yet...

Went on lock down last night on day 18. 2 pips so far tonight, might have some little fuzzies by tomorrow, a day early. Hoping for 15 Barred Rocks and 15 Buff Orpingtons. The 2 pips are buffs, they must be early risers.

4448886007_77a785719a.jpg

My first Wheaten Marans!! So now I have 5 Marans that have hatched, and at the time I am typing this - Another Black Copper just hatched, and my second Wheaten/Blue Wheaten is in the middle of zipping.
smile.png
I've still got loads more Wheatens left, and quite a few BCMs left.

So happy all is well though! I guess Marans are just naturally a lot later in hatching. Today is day 22, and I'm thinking it will all be done by late night or tomorrow morning.

After these, I still have 3 EExBrahmas and 1 New Hampshire Red left to hatch on Monday!
wee.gif

Congratulations Illia on your new Fuzzies!

Barred Rocker: they do decide to hatch when they want, not necessarily when we want or expect them! My LF Light Brahmas all have hatched 1-2 days early! That is why I actually remove the turner the night of Day 18; I have found pips then on the Brahmas.

schmmems: Patience .............. hatching seems to stretch the patience buttons!

Congratulations all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom