March Hatch-A-Long.( How is it gettting here so quick ? LOL )

Still hatching here...three out, two more zipping, three more piping, 15 more doing nothing so far... looks like it's going to be kind of a drawn out hatch...started last night and we are just getting rolling!

DD

Candled the group I put in on the 5th (ended up with about 30 eggs) and 7-8 look to be non-starters or questionable.

Most were BCMs so it is sometimes hard to see much this early (I'll give them a few more days to be sure), but I'm not too surprised at the # given the freezing weather we were having during the week I was collecting - some were right on the verge of being frozen when I collected.

Still hatching here...three out, two more zipping, three more piping, 15 more doing nothing so far... looks like it's going to be kind of a drawn out hatch...started last night and we are just getting rolling!

DD
wee.gif
yeah, fluffy butts. I can't hardly stand it, still 16 days away. Will candle on Friday to see what we are working with.

I have two different bators with eggs in lock down. Each bator has a pipped egg, but one is at the wrong end. I really don't like it when that happens. Will have to watch and see if it progresses today..one of my NN's of course. The other egg, in the other bator was a good little chicke..it is a big egg and pipped right on the drawn line. It's just a talkin to me. :) Tomorrow is the actual due date. Always someone in a hurry.

Back
Top Bottom