Mareks????

Well I scatter the extra treats on the ground then fill the feeders morning noon and night with feed
I have two long baby feeders and a circle divider inside the inside coop
Then I have a big circle open feeder and a fence feeder in the small yard then a big feeder in the other yard

Well I scatter the extra treats on the ground then fill the feeders morning noon and night with feed
I have two long baby feeders and a circle divider inside the inside coop
Then I have a big circle open feeder and a fence feeder in the small yard then a big feeder in the other yard
Sounds like you have it covered! I have 4 feeding stations for my 40.

Now she’s walking on her own and attempting to eat feed now , I am keeping her in a couple more days at least until she appears strong , but now when she goes back in she’ll be at the bottom of the pecking order again and I’m afraid she’ll be picked on . How should I re introduce her in ?

I give my birds treats always have they are very healthy. It's really up to the individual that has the birds from hatch to old age if you want to keep them around till then [I do] what you offer in feed and treats. My flock eats a balanced diet and they have to finish their main feed before the treats come out. So I know they are getting the nutrition they need. I found a 6 way scratch that has no soy or corn in it. I feel good about giving them that and they also get Meal worms. And during molt which is right now they get dry dog food mixed in. So as long as we feed what is good health for our birds I don't see a problem feeding treats. We just have to make sure not to over do. Just like us humans we also have to be careful about treats too. ;)

You might want to fence in a small area in the coop and in the run if you can, so she and the rest of the flock can see each other but they can't get to her. Then let her out for the day with everyone with supervision so you know she isn't being singled out.

Back
Top Bottom