Mareks????

She’s been on medicated feed since she was born with garlic and some meal worms doesn’t the feed carry vitamins?
Sometimes some birds will need to be supplemented. If you want to try to save her, this a good place to start.

Stop garlic, garlic can be toxic to birds.

Note that her daily fluid intake needs to be no less than 23 ml per pound of bodyweight.

I think it’s called health start grower feed I didn’t add anything when they were babies but then slowly as they grew up more I added fruits and vegetables and meal worms and greens from my garden and I did sprinkle garlic in there a few times but not much

I think it’s called health start grower feed I didn’t add anything when they were babies but then slowly as they grew up more I added fruits and vegetables and meal worms and greens from my garden and I did sprinkle garlic in there a few times but not much
Well depends on the age they should be on a Grower finisher feed at 12 weeks with zero supplements and extra snacks once a week with only fresh water.

Well...Each bird is an individual so if that one chick only was consuming things it liked and being you have lots of birds its possible it wasn't eating the proper nutrition daily.
Stop all extras for two weeks and only provide balanced feed from a supplier.

I only give extra things in the morning scattered on the ground and it’s eaten immediately then I feed them feed medicated grower feed morning noon and night so they don’t get much extra at all with so many out there

Back
Top Bottom