Mare's Illegal Cute-ness (Call Duck) Chat Thread!!

Pics
Seriously, you make an aesthetically pleasing website with cute pics and a regularly updated insta page and these things will sell for $1000 a peice like hot cakes. You just need to hire fetus to come be your on-site photographer to set up the photoshoots and help you make an adorable website.

Just like all the doodle people do :)

I've never ordered any from a hatchery, so I'm not sure! I would avoid Al's Quackery or whatever it's called though. Their prices are about 4-6 times what they should be for their quality.
Okay!! Thank you! From what I’m gathering, Lord’s Willing, we could get 2 call ducks for every normal size duck, right? Am I successful in my duck math??

I want miniature ducks to go with my miniature chickens! :hit
The mini chickens love to use them as bean bag chairs!
20221127_123928.jpg

Seriously, you make an aesthetically pleasing website with cute pics and a regularly updated insta page and these things will sell for $1000 a peice like hot cakes. You just need to hire fetus to come be your on-site photographer to set up the photoshoots and help you make an adorable website.

Just like all the doodle people do :)
I'd love to do that. I'm already packing my stuff :)

I'm actually not 100% sure on Roxy and Puddle. To me, Puddle looks blue based but I'm unsure of her modifier. She most resembles a blue fawn, but with a partial butterscotch pattern.

I've been told Roxy is grey pied. I've also been told she's snowy. I don't think she's either.
Interesting. Sounds like there's a lot to learn about duck genetics. I've barely figured out chicken genetics lol.

Back
Top Bottom