Mare's Illegal Cute-ness (Call Duck) Chat Thread!!

Pics
That's terrible I'm so sorry.
It was bad. I was cleaning it up for days it seemed like. When I thought I had it all there was more. Luckily the same night we were able to find almost all of them. She ate a few, between the ducklings and the chicks. We never found their bodies but was searching for days and kept eyes open.

Me and Colt will teach you about Betta tank size one day soon. View attachment 3343325
I don't keep them anymore. The tank was when I was in a dorm and was able to clean it constantly. I learned pretty quickly that it wasn't going to work out though, and retired it. Might get some mystery snails for it though later on and just have one in each segment

It was bad. I was cleaning it up for days it seemed like. When I thought I had it all there was more. Luckily the same night we were able to find almost all of them. She ate a few, between the ducklings and the chicks. We never found their bodies but was searching for days and kept eyes open.
Thays how it was when I had a raccoon issue earlier

Thays how it was when I had a raccoon issue earlier
Yeah it was equivalent to a raccoon getting ahold of them. She wasn’t playing with them for sure. Chewing on a head isn’t playing in the slightest. I was so heartbroken in so many ways.

I hope you were able to take care of the raccoon problem!! We have some that come around every once in awhile. Luckily they haven’t gotten to any of the animals yet. *knocking on wood as I hear one in the woods across from us*. It’s like they knew I was reading this! But once they are on our property…they don’t come back…..

Yeah it was equivalent to a raccoon getting ahold of them. She wasn’t playing with them for sure. Chewing on a head isn’t playing in the slightest. I was so heartbroken in so many ways.

I hope you were able to take care of the raccoon problem!! We have some that come around every once in awhile. Luckily they haven’t gotten to any of the animals yet. *knocking on wood as I hear one in the woods across from us*. It’s like they knew I was reading this! But once they are on our property…they don’t come back…..
Feel The Bern Desk GIF by Bernie Sanders

We got two, pretty sure we have a nest on the back shelf but left it since it could just as easily be a porcupine nest and we don't want to hurt those

Crash decided it was more important to prove me wrong about her being awkward for pictures than it was to be awkward like usual, I guess. :rolleyes: She's not pleased that I haven't gotten her pool back out for this warm spell, so she's been standing on the steps for it and trying to make me feel guilty.

1670449993615.png

Crash decided it was more important to prove me wrong about her being awkward for pictures than it was to be awkward like usual, I guess. :rolleyes: She's not pleased that I haven't gotten her pool back out for this warm spell, so she's been standing on the steps for it and trying to make me feel guilty.

View attachment 3343411
Omg. She is so cute!

I have heard of so many people not being fans of white Calls. Personally, they're my favorites, but I always wonder what it is about them that people don't like. I don't know what it is that I absolutely adore about them so asking someone the opposite is probably very similar. Maybe it's because they're like miniature versions of Pekins and I LOVE Pekins but won't have anymore due to feet and leg issues with them.
Idk... to me white is just too ordinary i guess.
I like to see lacing or patterns on the feathers.

Back
Top Bottom