Mare's Illegal Cute-ness (Call Duck) Chat Thread!!

I ended up hatching out 30 out of the 37 of my friends babies. And 10 out of 10 for my littles. I had to make 2 trips with hers to bring her because there was some late hatching going on and I had one incubator just full of fluff babies. I managed to take a pictures of the second group that I took to her. I ended up trying to put my week old babies in with new hatch and it has surprisingly went well. At first there was obviously some tension but they are doing great now. Everyone just huddles around on top of the heat plate.
Wow, congrats on the excellent hatch!

It's been years since I are Chinese. When did it become so expensive ? This is a place we used to go:
https://taotao.carry-out.com/
Screenshot_20230330-071702.png

Yeah, it's gotten ridiculous. Place I'm going wasn't cheap to begin with, I shudder to think what it's going to cost.

My daughter and I stopped for burgers a few weeks ago, and it came out to over $30! For two burgers, onion rings, and drinks! At a fast food place!
It's crazy! Our power was out a few days ago so I thought I'd go get a pizza. Went to Round Table and a pizza was close to $35

Back
Top Bottom