1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Marsh TX-4 incubator. Looking for instructions

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by babsbag, Mar 4, 2011.

1. babsbag

babsbag Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2010
    Anderson, CA
    I just picked up an old Marsh TX-4 incubator for 10.00. It seems to work other than needing a water bottle. Does anyone happen to have one of these old units that can share directions with me? I know it is old, but I figured it doesn't hurt to ask.

2. lobo307

lobo307 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2011
    do a yahoo search for lyon tx 6. thats the closest one i can find. cant imagine it would be much diffrent.

3. babsbag

babsbag Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2010
    Anderson, CA
    I can't even find actual instructions for that one. I did find instructions on how to put it together. I was hoping there is a little more thatn that. I was trying to find out how the wick on the water bottle was supposed to work.

4. txhomegrown

txhomegrown Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 18, 2010
    Como, TX
  5. dbcooper02

dbcooper02 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 20, 2007
    SW Washington
    I have the 5 page instruction sheet for the TX6 saved in a pdf file in my computer. Not sure if the TX4 is much different, but pm me with your email address and I'll be happy to send you a copy.
    Murray McMurray hatchery sells parts for TurnX incubators including the water bottle and nut to adjust it here. http://www.mcmurrayhatchery.com/replacement_parts_for_the_tx_6.html
    db

Last edited: Mar 4, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by