Martinsburg WV Chickenstock Sept 24th 2011 8am- noon

Yeah! Sounds wonderful... going on my calendar! I think hubby is away that weekend, which could be a good and a bad thing. Good part: I can bring home some new girls without him knowing. Bad part: I can bring home some new girls without him knowing! Hehe!
clap.gif

I'm from State College btw...

Great video. I saw it when a listing was posted on the Lancaster PA Craigslist. Please also post in on the Harrisburg CL. I know chicken people who would be interested.

Quote:
Thanks Tammy. I've been getting us out there online and with the local media. Got some more ideas too. Ronnie hung a bunch of flyers and did an email blast to several hundred people. What a great group to work with. Fun stuff. Chickenstock is gonna rock.
woot.gif
We already have a bunch of vendors committed to coming, so should be a good one.
thumbsup.gif
Thanks for the heads up animallover. Will do.

Thanks for the reply. What I have is 10 White Ameraucana chicks that are 4 weeks old. I also have 5 Lavender Ameraucana chicks that are 9 weeks old. I'm looking for Blue and Splash Marans and Blue Orpingtons.

Quote:
Well I can't help you there. I only have 3 wheaten and a blue wheaten Marans that I'm selling.
To bad as you have some of the ones I have thought about.
Peachick has the blue Marans I think chicken junkies has bcm not sure what color orps or if she still has them.
Majestic has the orps.
If you want to sell a few out right let me know.
Best of luck!

Back
Top Bottom