Martinsburg, WV Chickenstock Sept 8th 2012

wee.gif
Only 17 days
wee.gif

I have told everyone I know and shared the flyer on fb too which is where i saw it first i think
Thanks so much for your support. Really appreciate ya.
hugs.gif

The only way Chickenstock can continue is with everyone participating and sharing.

We enjoy helping the Chicken Community around here and love meeting new
chicken folks. Really trying to keep it happening.

I will be looking for a nice red cochin bantam, should anyone have some.
I have a few white Cochin juivies I'll be bringing and someone is supposed be bringing MF Cochins but I haven't heard for sure of reds, but you never know what will show up. Many people show up the day of that aren't on the list

Just shared it again on my wall .. if it will ever post !!!!! Has the list been updated ? Will there being JG and Marans there for sale for sure?

Thanks for spreading the word. I spoke to someone last week that will be bring JG. I aware of at least Wheaten and Splash Copper Marrans that are going to be there as well.

If I hear anything about the above mentioned breeds I'll be sure to update everyone. I just updated the list so it should be up to date as of now

Last edited:
Are there rules for bringing hatching eggs from out of state? I looked over the rules for poultry and livestock, didn't see anything about hatching eggs.
I'm coming from Virginia and could bring Swedish Flowerhen (Blommehon) hatching eggs if anyone was interested.
Thanks!

marcia marcia marcia

Are there rules for bringing hatching eggs from out of state? I looked over the rules for poultry and livestock, didn't see anything about hatching eggs.
I'm coming from Virginia and could bring Swedish Flowerhen (Blommehon) hatching eggs if anyone was interested.
Thanks!

marcia marcia marcia

Good question. Hatching eggs from out of state would have to come from a NPIP certified flock. If your NPIP'd your good to go if not you will have to leave them behind, however there will be a poultry swap in Clearbrook, VA on Sept 29th and I'm sure the people there would be interested :D

Last edited:
I'll be bringing a pair of juvenille PQ buff Silkies.

I have juvenille Naked Necks. If anyone is interested, let me know. Otherwise, I won't be bringing them.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom