Mary Anne **Resurrected ** Bunny Pics

Feathered Wings

Songster
11 Years
Oct 9, 2008
Georgia
AS some here know and for the ones that don't i lost my sweet bunny Mary Anne about 2 1/2 months ago and i was devastated
sad.png

2009_01120048-1.gif

I cried and heaved as i stroked her soft fur before we buried her.
She meant so much to me and i missed her as the days went by and was beside myself.
I was looking at Mary Anne's mother "Honey" about a week later when the thought came in my head.
"Breed Honey to Mary Anne's dad "June Bug"and see if i could get a Bunny like my Mary Anne.
Crazy thought i said to myself whats the chance her little sister would look just like her.
So with a prayer and my fingers crossed i mated Mary Anne's parents and began the wait to see if my dream of haveing another sweet bunny could come true. The 30 Days seemed like a life time and i gave "Honey"all kinds of good things to eat and waited.

She gave birth on Memorial Day to 2 little hairless Babys and i was thrilled beyond belief.
So without further a do i would Like to Introduce to you 3 week old***Little Mary Anne** She is Mary Anne reincarnated from her smut nose to her Harlequin Color. I pet and hold her every day and she is my "Sweet Little Mary Anne"

I'm Amazed at how much she looks like Mary Anne
2009_06140045.jpg

2009_06140057.jpg

Getting a Kiss from Mom
2009_06140060.jpg

This is Little Mary Anne's Brother "Rascal" cause he's just a little rascal
2009_06140051.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks I'm so thrilled to have her she will be as special to me as her sister was.
I'm just so amazed that it was against all odds that "Honey" would give birth to a almost duplicate of Mary Anne.
Even my husband said it was impossible but this proves that if you want something bad enough your wishes can come true.

What cuties!
I lost my little bunny girl back in December and I miss her so much I can hardly stand it. I burst into tears just last week as I was mowing the lawn and came across one of the patches of clover I used to put her out to play in.

Back
Top Bottom