Maryland State Poultry Fanciers Association Fall Show

I just heard back from Will and there is no specific pigeon club who's taken charge so to speak but, our judges will be:

Danny Garling Sr, Danny Garling Jr with Alternate judge: Victor Cline

Is there a pigeon publication that we could advertise in to help support the show in the pigeon world?

Quote:
But Maria
hugs.gif
I am doing both and then VA two weeks after that. I decided to give hubby the other weekend off
bun.gif
bun.gif
bun.gif

You're heading out to crossroads too? Cool! Think I may go ahead and do Frederick. Since I definitely won't be doing Sussex (which is the week before Indiana) and I'm skipping OH because I'm going to Indy, if I don't do Frederick that will mean Crossroads will be the only show I'll go to the entire fall season. The next one I have planned is NE Poultry Congress in Jan. I can't wait that long!
lol.png

Ok I may have to give this a try again.
Tammy can you test now or does Jonathan have to still be there?
I was thinking I would like to try showing some of the calls.
Did a head count last night I have 14 now!? Oops
big_smile.png

I would need bands for the whites if I showed them the others of that group have bands already.
Wish one of my better jg's would be old enough to show them but they are only 5 months old.
Javas are the same age in the oldest to 4 in the others.
Man I have to get you out here and have a look at everyone and see what your imput is.
Erin will be by in next couple days to pick up my cage I forgot.
Thanks for hold it in a safe place for me.
Marias fault
tongue2.gif
I was in a hurry to get home and play with my new call drake.
love.gif

Just kidding well kinda. Hey I was a really good girl only brought one bird home for me and dropped the turkey hen off on way home which the new owner lover. Thanks again Erin for your imput.
I'm going to crossroads too. Not showing I'm not ready for that but hope to be sometime.

My wife and I are planning on attending. At least on saturday. We are looking for a few more Silkie hens. Lavender, splash, gray or red. Probably should have picked up a few at the swap last saturday, but we were kinda "window shopping" as we are new and still feeling our way through this. Not really looking for show birds, just some healthy young hens to add in with the ones we already have. BTW, wife is now a BYC member. Mrs. Old MacDonald is her screename. See you there!!

I asked hubby if I can go - just to watch and maybe find something in the Cochin variety to buy. He rolled his eyes but didn't answer. Maybe if I sell my snowmobile... It's not like I get to ride anymore.

So who all is going? I want to meet my fellow BYC'ers. Can we make a list of who's going? Anybody else going to be staying at the Days Inn Sat. night? Hubby and I will be in matching white T-Shirts with a pic of a Splash Cochin Roo and our farm name "Funky Feathers".
big_smile.png
Can't wait to meet you guys! I may be bringing to sell: 1 Butterscotch Call pair, and some Mille Fleur Cochin project pairs.

Erin, you mentioned this to me at the last swap. Are you sure it's OK to set up a booth for my soap in the sales area? I looked at the vendor form and it looked like it was only for selling birds. Please let me know. Thanks!!

Back
Top Bottom