Maryland State Poultry Fanciers Association Fall Show

I have 2 left, one cockerel and one pullet. The 2 I got from you in Sharpsburg both ended up dying, as did 2 of the older cockerels.
sad.png
I had a really rough spot this summer with coccidiosis, and the leghorns got hit harder than the other breeds I have. No medication seemed to help. The ones that survived that have been great-really strong birds, and not flighty, noisy or aggressive at all. They both look great, are very large, strong, heavy birds, with no obvious color faults. They will definetly be at or even above standard weights. Very impressive birds. I just hope they both make until spring!! The pullet hasn't started to lay yet. I will try to get some pics before long.

I will be bringing call ducks pair white and a pair of grey's and a extra drake of the grey. I may have a extra splash blrw cockerel. Not at the show but just incase someone was looking I have one.
Tammy i got te buffs in today. You'll love them
love.gif

I will have some nice quality bantam Polish pairs for sale. All of my available pullets/hens are wc black, but the boys are various colors (all can be bred to black and will produce pure, recognized colors). I do have one smooth wc black boy to pair, and he is very nice. The other cockerels are a frizzle wc black (nice, nice, nice...I do not want to sell him, but I decided to just keep the male I used to breed last year), some wc cuckoos, and a wc chocolate. I will also have at least one, maybe two, large fowl wc black Polish pullets. The one LF pullet definitely coming is pet quality...if I let any others go, they will be breeder quality.

Hi
hate to ask

But about how much are the call ducks going for?

My son had one for 4-H but it died
not sure how old it was
but we had it for about 4-5 years

He would like to get a few more to show in 4-H again
He and another kid had them and now the other kid is the only one
The other boy tried to hatch soom for my son but did not happen

also I am told they need a permit???

I am only looking for 4-H quality
we live in NJ

Thanks
Debbie in NJ
new to chickens and having fun

I might be looking for a silkie
big_smile.png

I'm selling my white & grey pair for $60 & the extra drake $25 neg price.
Mainly just want to make sure he has a great home. In wv I don't need a permit for call ducks as they are not native ducks.
Mine are banded and have been tested - npip/ai.
I do help out the 4h program so if you want you could pm me if you have a intrest in my call ducks.
They can be seen on my website on th e duck page.

I'm bringing Black and Blue Orpingtons, pullets and cockerels. Will definately have cockerels available, both show and pet quality.

Hey Everyone, it's been hectic busy in Msbearland but, I'll be there in the morning. We're giving Kay a bit of a break by letting me run the sales area. I'll have a "Seller Registration" tent. Please stop by and get your ticket to sell. It's $10 you can pay cash or make checks payable to : MSPFA You then clip your ticket on one of your cages or a prominent spot.

I'll have coturnix quail, a few odd colored bantam cochins and two pairs of black rosecombs. ..maybe some layer breed mixes.

Already sent in my $10 seller registration.
smile.png
Getting excited, just washed my birds. MsBear, I'm bringing that pullet for you, as well as others if you are interested.

Back
Top Bottom