MARYLAND THREAD!

Hello from Anne Arundel County!
1f425.png

We are near Annapolis in Arnold and have a flock of 21. A variety of feathered beauties,
Each one a special character, as you all know so well from your own flocks.
We recently lost our little polish guy "Hair Dude" to a hawk ( have since added another few hundred yards of fishing line to the run area in my now full-time job of predator prevention)
So we are looking for polish chicks in an effort to "undo" the loss of our little Dude
Anyone out there have little chicks for sale?
Hello CP! I'm in AA also, in Millersville. I have 25 chickens, 1 roo. I'm new to this, got my first chicks in May. Have just started getting eggs in the past 3-4 weeks. Have you heard if the new AA law passed, allowing for backyard chickens?

I have a French Black Copper Maran Cockerel that needs a new home. I had originally ordered a black orpington but instead got a black copper maran. He recently went to Maryland Poultry Fanciers Show and was very well behaved. He loves his hens and protects them very well. He is very pretty and would be a great addition to any breeding stock. We are located in Lothian Maryland near Washington D.C. Please email me at [email protected] or send me a message if you are interested in giving him a good home.
ya.gif
yippiechickie.gif

I have to move by the 20th and have a bunch of animals to find homes for. I am in Park Hall MD 20667. This move is coming a lot sooner than I expected and really need some help.

Have a flock of Guineas, 15 in total all kinds of colors including pied lavenders, whites, pied pearls and a few that I am not even sure of. All beautiful and very healthy. 6 months to a year and a half old.

Chickens- Orpingtons Blue,Black, Splash (imported stock), 2 Lavender hens, pair of buff Orps, cuckoo Marans (trio), and a few barnyard mutts that have hatched. A total of 20 or so chickens. Most chickens are a year old with a couple (mutts) younger. The pure breeds were all hatched from breeder and show quality stock. Oh and one silkie roo.

The feinting goats are from Rusty Bucket Farm http://rustybucketranchrbr.webs.com/ They were supposed to be two wethers but one was not banded properly and he is a buck. The buck is polled and the wether is horned. I am going to miss these guys terribly they are both super sweet and spoiled. They were born in Feb 2012 Have all paper work but have never been registered.

2 Incubators- 1 is a reptipro style refrigerator incubator http://www.bigappleherp.com/Accu-Temp-6000-Reptile-Incubator-Digital-Reptile-Incubator and one is Hova Bator 1583 model with turner.

Really would like to find someone willing to take everything but know that might be hard to do on such short notice. Please feel free to call or text me 301- 247 2five94 or email junkinstuff @ hotmail if I don't answer please leave message.

[COLOR=333333]I have to move by the 20th and have a bunch of animals to find homes for. I am in Park Hall MD 20667. This move is coming a lot sooner than I expected and really need some help.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=333333]Have a flock of Guineas, 15 in total all kinds of colors including pied lavenders, whites, pied pearls and a few that I am not even sure of. All beautiful and very healthy. 6 months to a year and a half old. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=333333]Chickens-  Orpingtons Blue,Black, Splash (imported stock), 2 Lavender hens, pair of buff Orps, cuckoo Marans (trio),  and a few barnyard mutts that have hatched. A total of 20 or so chickens. Most chickens are a year old with a couple (mutts) younger. The pure breeds were all hatched from breeder and show quality stock. Oh and one silkie roo.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=333333]The feinting goats are from Rusty Bucket Farm http://rustybucketranchrbr.webs.com/  They were supposed to be two wethers but one was not banded properly and he is a buck. The buck is polled and the wether is horned. I am going to miss these guys terribly they are both super sweet and spoiled. They were born in Feb 2012 Have all paper work but have never been registered. [/COLOR]

[COLOR=333333]2 Incubators- 1 is a reptipro style refrigerator incubator http://www.bigappleherp.com/Accu-Temp-6000-Reptile-Incubator-Digital-Reptile-Incubator and one is Hova Bator 1583 model with turner.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=333333]Really would like to find someone willing to take everything but know that might be hard to do on such short notice. Please feel free to call or text me 301- 247 2five94 or email junkinstuff  @ hotmail if I don't answer please leave message.  [/COLOR]

I can help with some of the chickens.. let me know whay you have left, I'm in Dameron have 20 chickens and 4 ducks now. REALLY interested in the Marans..

Talked with the wife we can take all of the chickens.. would love the goats too but no pen to keep them in

Last edited:
Hi! Just saw your post. I don't know if the new law gad passed but something tells me it did but I will look into it:)
What breeds of chickens do you have? What are your favorites?
We just added 4 Faverolles to our flock and are now up to 25 ourselves.
Stay warm!

Back
Top Bottom