MARYLAND THREAD!

Pics
We were planning to come to the show today but ended up with a sick kid.I love drivn down that way,especially on Hoopers Island.Used to spend alot of time there.

Cool pictures.Wish we could have made it.Funky Feathers,you look familiar.Do you ever go to Dills Auction in Delaware?Wondering if maybe thats where iv seen you in the past.

I used to go to Dill's. That could be. I haven't been in a few years, but I used to go there a lot in 2004-2007.
frow.gif

Hi I am located in fort washington. I am considering raising 6 hens. Basically for eggs and fertilizer.
I will be looking to buy chicks in late march early april. If someone could steer me in the direction of a seller I would appreciate it thank you.

Hi flyingacoop,i live on the Eastern shore of Md but own a window cleaning business and work in the Fort Washington,waldorf,and laplata area.Theirs a Tractor Supply store in Laplata that will be selling chicks soon.Also i just saw tonight that their is a farm selling chickens,ducks,pheasants,quail,and other birds located over in Port Tobacco.May be another good source for chicks.

Hey there.Any of you Md members have any White-Crested Black Polish and/or Lavender Orpington hens for sale?Like to get one or more of these to add to our small flock of laying hens.Just think theyre pretty.Let me know please.Thanks,Ross

Back
Top Bottom